SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 9W2HSM (Nine Whiskey Two Hotel Sierra Mike)!

Just for City Zack

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DEALOVA


Dealova @ Dear Lover

"I never had a face to face conversation with this person, and very seldom talking to each other through the phone. But we keep on communicating through sms and cyberspace. Safe to say that I hardly know this person physically even though I think we’ve been friends for the last 7 years, not more than casual friends. Ironic isn’t it? Our relationship goes on and off. Sometimes I tend to ignore the person’s email by deleting it straight into the trash bin. But there are times that I just went through that person email, and do nothing about it, not even to reply back. So when that person sent me the video clip “Dealova” through the instant messaging, I just could not comprehend what goes through that person’s mind. Going through the lyrics…"



Aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam tidurmu

Aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yang mungkin bisa kau rindu

Kerana langkah merapuh tanpa dirimu

Oh kerana hati telah letih



"The problem is whenever my head touches the pillow, I will be knocked off unconscious until next morning. For the last 3 months, I seldom had any dreams, be it good or bad ones. The only nightmare that I had was when I had to prepare the public speaking during the PTK course! I think that person might as well be my fluffy pillow rather than a sweet dreams."



Aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yang selalu kau bisa sentuh

Aku ingin tahu bahawa ku selalu memuja mu

Tanpamu sepinya waktu merantai hati

Oh bayangmu seakan akan...



"The lists of things that I touch everyday are of course, my tooth brush, my car key, my handphone, the tv remote control. So which one do you think is perfectly fit for comparison for that person? Going to the next line, any women out there will be flattered to know that someone out there is praising her."



Kau seperti nyanyian dalam hatiku

Yang memanggil rinduku padamu

Seperti udara yang ku hela

kau selalu ada

Hanya dirimu yang bisa membuatku tenang

Tanpa dirimu aku merasa hilang dan sepi dan sepi



"Me being compared to the “udara yang ku hela“? I got a feeling that that person think I’m highly combustible as the oxygen gas. It is needed for respiration, and yet become highly explosive in liquid form. Cut the story short: don’t let me liquefies; otherwise I will get very explosive.Anyway, to that person, if you read this, terimakasih daun keladi. I highly appreciate your effort. May the good things come in your future. This entry is never meant to offend you in whatever ways. Confirmed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment